Holiday Hours 2016:
We will be closed December 23, 2016 through January 4, 2016. We will re-open regular business hours Thursday January 5th 2017.
At the Ward Law Offices, we understand that as you and your loved ones grow older, you acquire a whole new set of legal needs. That is why your Southern Pines lawyer, Maureen Callahan Ward, focuses on the various aspects of elder law. Working with clients of all ages, including seniors and their families, we strive to meet any and all of your individual needs in a simple yet efficient manner and to help you make well-informed legal decisions.
Our Elder Law Services
Our services include elder law and Medicaid planning, Veterans’ Benefits, estate planning, and charitable giving. Of course, these are just the legal terms for the services we offer. In essence, we help our clients find answers to difficult questions, such as:
- If my spouse or I need long-term care, will we lose our home? Can we protect our life savings?
- Can Medicaid help pay for nursing home care?
- Am I eligible for Veterans’ Benefits? What is Aid and Attendance?
- How can I make sure that only people of my choosing can make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- How can I be sure that my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- What are the best ways to give money to charity?
As your elder attorney, we also work with your financial advisors to help understand and fulfill the comprehensive needs of our mutual clients.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can assist you. Better yet, why not contact your elder lawyer for a consultation? We look forward to meeting you in person, helping you find answers to your specific questions, and designing a plan to meet your unique planning needs. Let’s talk soon!